Love It & Leave It Robert Ramos Spray Leave-In Conditioner
Tips for the bride from celebrity hairstylist Robert Ramos who works with Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, Jamie King, Bette Midler, Stevie Nicks and more.
1. A bride should always have a few style options in mind - don't be set on one particular style because you may not like the way it looks during rehearsal.
2. Always have a hair rehearsal with your hairstylist that will be styling your hair on the day of your wedding, with the veil and any hair ornaments that you are considering. This way there are no surprises on your big day.
3. Remember to bring your digital camera so you can photograph the different styles from all views.
4. Decision time.... have your important people help you decide on which style you will be wanting, and if you can't decide, have a final hair rehearsal.. remember don't forget the digital camera and all your hair accessories.
5. If you are coloring your hair, do not try to change it the day before. Try to have your color at the desired color and then get it freshened 2 to 3 days prior to the big day.
6. I always suggest never to over condition the hair before styling your hair on the wedding day, as it will make the hair too soft and not able to hold the style all day. It is best to condition the hair the day before and on the wedding day use very little conditioner, just on the ends and rinse very well.
7. Always keep or have someone keep for you a few bob pins that match your hair and some hairspray close by for the occasional hair touch up.
8. If your are wanting a fuller hair style, while hair is damp, I would suggest using very little RR spray leave-in on the ends only( for shine and protection against thermal styling) and RR Volumizer at the roots for fabulous volume. If you are looking for a more sleek or flatter hair style I would suggest using RR spray leave-in all over the hair to achieve a shiny lustrous style. note: you may use a bit more conditioner on your hair the day of for the flatter and sleek look.
Robert Ramos Spray Leave-In Conditioner is $25 and available at Estilo Salon in Los Angeles or online at www.robertramos.com